Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weddings

So I wouldn't consider myself a wedding photographer but I've had the opportunity to take some wedding photos this summer and it's been a lot of fun. Well let me rephrase that. Shooting the engagements and bridals is fun, wedding day not so much. I really don't like the wedding day at all.
I've been trying to do some different stuff with every shoot I go on to hopefully improve my skills as a photographer, not sure how well its working for me yet. I've been trying to use off camera flash more, I think I need to use a light meter to help me get better results.
So, here are the results of the past two bridal shoots I've done. I thought they turned out all right.

















3 comments:

Footlady said...

I always love your photos Luke! Great job!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful!

www.fotoluno.pl

benilhalk said...

What an adorable photography! Hunting for some budgeted event space for my opre wedding shoot soon. Bought some dressed and accessories for the same. Unable to find a suitable location or the small party of just friends and of course our candid clicks. It will be a mini tea get together just to have a great outing.