Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Photos

So lately I havn't had many great ideas for photos. I really like to show interaction between people and the environment we are shooting in when taking photos. The last couple of months I have been lacking in the ideas area. I think that is where I struggle the most as an artist.
I have also been wanting to do some traveling. If I could find a way to make enough money from photos durring a trip to Europe to pay for Candee and I to go that would be ideal. The questions is how do I do that?
I've been looking at a lot of photos by travel photographers and just love what they are doing. Scanlans and Art Wolfe are a few of my favorites lately.
We have been watching some travel shows on tv lately and it really makes me want to get out there again and see more of the world. With my summers off and Candee working seven on and seven off we could have time for some cool trips. Maybe I'll have to start with Southern Utah this summer. We have also been thinking about going some where this summer before we have any kids. It could be our last chance for a while.

No comments: