Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy Week

Last week I was on spring break at school. How cool is it to get a paid week off! Well it was a really busy week. I took photos for Ballet West, Utah Ballet, University of Utah Ballet Seniors, and then went hiking with my Dad in southern Utah. I got some pretty awesome photos while down there. I will probably post them tomorrow.
I thought I was going to get a lot of stuff done last week, turns out I was to busy to do most of the stuff I thought I could. Looks like they are still on the "honey do" list.
One thing I did get to do was read a book. My wife and I are big fans of the Fablehaven books. They are fun fantasy books writen towards younger readers, kind of like the Harry Potter books were. They are a fun read for all ages though. The latest book is also the last in the series. It's called Keys to the demon prison. I thought the author did a great job finishing off the series. I have always like swords and in this book there is a pretty awesome sword, it made me happy :) I know I'm a giant nerd, but thats ok with me.
I will be posting a lot of photos later this week.



No comments: